• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Roy x Sky babies are hatching!!

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Here they are:

Attachments

• RoyxSky (1).JPG
    512 bytes · Views: 1
  • RoyxSky (2).JPG
    512 bytes · Views: 2
  • RoyxSky (3).JPG
  • RoyxSky (4).JPG
  • RoyxSky (5).JPG
    512 bytes · Views: 3
  • RoyxSky (6).JPG
  • RoyxSky T(2).JPG
    512 bytes · Views: 5
  • RoyxSky.JPG
  • RoyxSky7.JPG

VenomVipe

5 Year Member
They. Look. AWESOME!!!!!!!!! I cant fathom how Roy x Purdy is going to turn out. Can you do the same with the other clutch as you did with these and post pictures or even a vid. I want to make a last minute comparison to see who's looks better. You say they should be about even but after seeing these babies do you have any second thoughts? Thanks for all the hard work.

VenomVipe

5 Year Member
Are you sure? At most a week's difference in wait. I have a feeling Purdy's really going to out do Sky( not by too much though). I would wait but if it's not worth it I can still see where your coming from. Both clutches are going to look great but I really think Purdy has a bit of higher white. Im a little undecided myself but if I had some pictures that showed Sky's whole body and she wasnt in shed plus a more recent picture(s) of Purdy because it seems that the newest one Bobby posted had a shot of her in shed and it didnt define her color to well. But by seeing just that i think im going to compare that hatchlings in each clutch when they hatch. Sorry for such a long post.

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I like both females, as for Sky's babies, they are all spoken for. I will do what I can with Ms Purdy's clutch, I will try, thats the best I can do. It is very busy here now.

mikecrowder23

5 Year Member
i've got a roy and purdy male on hold and i was wandering if we could see some pics of the proud parents, just to get a little better idea.

VenomVipe

5 Year Member
I hope Roy x Purdy 's look better. What do you look for them to look like, Bobby? Do you think they"ll look the same or even better? Is Sky Purdy's mother? Thanks in advance.

crox

5 Year Member
Maybe a section with a picture of each of the tegu and its name in it would silence all of these requests. Its not like your busy at all... haha im kidding. :bolt

MMRR - jif

5 Year Member
Folks, give Bobby a break here, please. He has clutches hatching about every 3-4 days now plus the daily chores of caring for his adults. One of the reasons his Tegus are so much in demand is because he takes the time and effort to give the little ones a fantastic start in life. He is busier than heck right now and doesn't have the time to respond to all of your photo requests.

I visited Bobby just a few weeks ago and I can assure you that you will not be disappointed in any baby that you receive from Varnyard. All of his animals are beautiful, even the ones he describes as "ugly".

I'm sure if you take some time and search the forum archives you will find photos that will answer your requests. Let's let Bobby do what Bobby does best...breed and raise the best Tegus available anywhere!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980