• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

RIP my friends

laurarfl

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I have been on some harsh uro forums. What's up with those guys? I think the pets reflect the personalities of the owners, lol. Higher maintenance pets seem to have higher strung owners. Check out the laid back owners of beardies and tegus. :) Sorry you had to go through the loss of your herps AND insults on top of it.

You know, we've all made mistakes if we've been in the hobby long enough. A caring owner feels remorse and learns from his mistakes to better himself in the future. None of us knows everything and no one is perfect. I know I learn so much each season as I read and gain experience. You're a good guy and you take great care of your animals. Don't beat yourself up too much.

txrepgirl

5 Year Member
I'm sorry to hear that people on another forum were so rude to you. I created a thread on the other forum for Tegus that passed away. It's called Tegu heaven. There you can share some photos of him and a story if you like. I created it so we can keep the members who lost a Tegu in our prayers and check on them every now and then to see how they are doing. It also will help others ( or all of us ) to learn what can happen to a Tegu and try to prevent it. You don't have to post anything but you are more than welcome to it.

reptastic

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
thanks laura and themedic, laura you have no idea, well i guess you do, how much the people on this and other forums have helped me get through this. and not all uro owners are high strung lol im not hehehe!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980