• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Rhino Photo thread anyone ??

teguboy77

5 Year Member
Thats good hungry rhino lol,he feels better now he's back to himself so is his appetite lol they eat poop grow repeat lol.Its good to see him better and both of you happy.

RobK.

teguboy77 said:
Thats good hungry rhino lol,he feels better now he's back to himself so is his appetite lol they eat poop grow repeat lol.Its good to see him better and both of you happy.

I don't think he ate normal from day one . Shipping him to me in the winter without heat packs did a number on him . IMO . I just though he was picky . But looking back at it now i think he was having sinus /ear problems / runny nose the day i picked him up . i took him to a vet right away and they checked his lungs and said they were clear and he was fine , but the runny nose kept coming back , i would raise his heat higher than normal and it would go away . I do think it was goood he was on a antibiotic for 15 days . But i blew it letting the vet keep him for three weeks .

lesson learned !!

teguboy77

5 Year Member
RobK. said:
teguboy77 said:

I don't think he ate normal from day one . Shipping him to me in the winter without heat packs did a number on him . IMO . I just though he was picky . But looking back at it now i think he was having sinus /ear problems / runny nose the day i picked him up . i took him to a vet right away and they checked his lungs and said they were clear and he was fine , but the runny nose kept coming back , i would raise his heat higher than normal and it would go away . I do think it was goood he was on a antibiotic for 15 days . But i blew it letting the vet keep him for three weeks .

lesson learned !!
You know i really think him being shipped in freezing weather was foolish,tom crutchfield new better that was BS.Another thing i think is him being sick from shipping then getting settled in his new home stressed out,then the vet stressed out your rhino worse plus bad care bye the vet didnt let his immune system rebound till now being in the right care again and the immune system is working full force,just my opinion.Plus the great care you give him.

teguboy77

5 Year Member
You know i really think him being shipped in freezing weather was foolish,tom crutchfield new better that was BS.Another thing i think is him being sick from shipping then getting settled in his new home stressed out,then the vet stressed out your rhino worse plus bad care bye the vet didnt let his immune system rebound till now being in the right care again and the immune system is working full force,just my opinion.Plus the great care you give him.

RobK.

teguboy77 said:

thanks !!:D

The thing is , i asked him if he shipped with heat being it is winter and cold in N.Utah , his reply was i ship all over the world . so i guess he REALLY didn't answer my ?? .

teguboy77

5 Year Member
Well i mean it doesnt surprise me that tom crutchfield sent it that way,he ships all over the world, well fool it gets cold all over the world use damn heat pads and insulated boxes since you seem to not answer peoples ??? lol.You know about two years ago i contacted him about his rhino's and he seemed like he didnt have the time or day to answer a couple questions about his rhino so i passed on his rhino's,dont get me wrong his rhino's seem awsome great stock but his bad attitude turn me away,robk your rhino is awsome looking like toms stock but tom on the other had idk,just sayin.

Maro1

Took some pics of my big guy tonight with my Droid X. Not the best but..His face is a bit messy

http://s1092.photobucket.com/albums/i406/maro110/?action=view&current=droidxpictures1456.jpg
http://i1092.photobucket.com/albums/i406/maro110/droidxpictures1449.jpg
http://i1092.photobucket.com/albums/i406/maro110/droidxpictures1447.jpg
http://i1092.photobucket.com/albums/i406/maro110/droidxpictures1445.jpg
droidxpictures1445.jpg

droidxpictures1447.jpg

droidxpictures1449.jpg

droidxpictures1456.jpg

Maro1

Took some pics today of my Cyclura
2012-01-04_06-40-00_549.jpg

Sleeping Rhino 2006
2012-01-04_06-40-45_18.jpg

2009 Russet Rhino
2012-01-07_12-44-58_385.jpg

2011 Cuban from Ben Siegel
2012-01-07_12-47-14_721.jpg

2010 Lewisii

Maro1

The 09 Russetts is about 22" - 24" Fat bodied. Not a very nice temperament yet. All the rest are tame and handleable.

teguboy77

5 Year Member
Maro1 said:
The 09 Russetts is about 22" - 24" Fat bodied. Not a very nice temperament yet. All the rest are tame and handleable.

Did you get him from kingsnake?My russets is docile and is 29'' and is a 2010.

Maro1

I got him from a breeder on Kingsnake. He was not handled previously. Raised outdoors in a large pen. I am sure he will calm down. Just working with him everyday.

teguboy77

5 Year Member
Oh was it a guy named park?I'm assuming the breeder you got it from got the russets from rob ehrig cool.

teguboy77

5 Year Member
Yeah i see alot of iguanas on ks,fauna,i almost bought a hybrid from him but instead i bought my high contrast cuban iguana hatchling.He seems to have very nice animals from what i see.

Maro1

When I buy something the first Criteria is Character of the seller. Second is quality of animals. Ty fits that order perfectly.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980