• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Rhino iguana then and now!!!!!

new2tegus

Wow, how big is he now,I know when I saw him he didn't look that big,hope your rhino is doing well, was fun to play with. Still waiting on my gu, can't wait to get him.

teguboy77

5 Year Member
herpgirl2510 said:
My guy's belly has the rust color he has some on his back and the top of his legs. Color is very hard to get right in pics. Heis not light colored though like some of the other rhino pics I have seen on this site.

Yeah my rhino has some rust color on his legs,belly,sides of his face.My rhino isnt real light colored either.I guess we'll see as they get bigger how there color will change.Yours could be a russets rhino never know lol.
new2tegus said:
Wow, how big is he now,I know when I saw him he didn't look that big,hope your rhino is doing well, was fun to play with. Still waiting on my gu, can't wait to get him.

He's rite at 20'',about 2'' inches a month since i got him.And thank you and good to hear from you.Post pictures of your new tegu im sure you'll be very happy with it bobby stock is one of the best.

teguboy77

5 Year Member
Well talked to rob ehrig today about a couple of things,as of his price for rhino's.Russets rhino hatchlings are going for $225 plus shipping,his regulars are going for $180 plus shipping.Nest year hes going to breed a double russets.He said if anybody has questions about the russets feel free to call him at-305-872-9811:)

reptastic

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Sweet, does any of your rhinos have any blue coming in Before he passed i noticed khaos had a lot of blue coming in on his face and body, and he looked alot like the rhino pictured

teguboy77

5 Year Member
Well i have just my one rhino now,but he has blue on his front legs with some orange color on his back legs,more blue on top of his nose and orange on the side of his head,but at the sametime hes going to shed as you can see from the pictures,his spines on his back are really blue.When he sheds his feet with be really blue.

teguboy77

5 Year Member
Yeah my rhino's color is alittle different with each shed so he'll be shedding soon and he'll be fresh and colored lol.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tmelanc602