• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Rhino iguana then and now!!!!!

teguboy77

5 Year Member
Snapped some new pictures of my male rhino today.When i first got him he was 16'' 5/3//11 7 months old,today he measures 20'' on 7/6/11 at 9 months old.The first picture is of him around when i hot him the other pictures are of my boy today injoy thx.:)

teguboy77

5 Year Member
Thank you very much,almost two inches a month.He really eats well likes his greens,fruits, mazuri, veggies.Your rhino very nice as well.

james.w

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Is there any sites that have info on Russett rhinos? I haven't been able to find anything about them.

teguboy77

5 Year Member
He said he would have more russets line in october,he has 2 clutches i think he said.There alittle more money but i think there worth it thats why i bought one lol.

Honestly i've only seen stuff on ks about them.But again i guess if somebody wants to know more about them i guess they can contact rob ehrig,thats what i did cause he could tell whoever interested in them whatever they want.As far as i can tell compared to other rhino i had in the past its just has a rust color to it which makes it different and he doesnt breed as many of those as regulars.

teguboy77

5 Year Member
hatchlings i think he said 175 plus shipping not sure,i got mine when he was 7 months old.But if you give him a call he can give you the exact price.

teguboy77

5 Year Member
No again i said i wasnt 100% sure,i know i payed more because it was a russets juvi and he had a regular female and it was less and he said his russests line are alittle more exspensive.If you want to know call him,you called him.James your asking me alot of qestions which i have no problems trying to answer,but you got robs number you said you called him about your rhino.

james.w

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Mainly I was just trying to see what info was on the web about them.

teguboy77

5 Year Member
Again i agree there isnt a whole lot about them on the web,i think he said hes been breeding them 5 years or so,i'll give him a call today sometime.I asked him before why he doesnt have a site he said he really dont need one as he well known and usually sells out of his stock almost every year,i guess word of mouth,and the fact hes been breeding them since the 70's idk.

teguboy77

5 Year Member
Yeah your rhino's colors are very nice too and they do look some what the same lol,its hard to see in the pictures but he still has his orange belly and rust color face,hes going to shed again very soon maybe it will show more.

herpgirl2510

My guy's belly has the rust color he has some on his back and the top of his legs. Color is very hard to get right in pics. Heis not light colored though like some of the other rhino pics I have seen on this site.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kam