• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Python Bans Smear Campaign, PLEASE READ!!!

Stef41

Blue Crab of PAIN!!! said:
But some good news: The "Save our pets" petition has over 3 times as many signatures as the "OMG SNAKES ARE EVIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" petition.

I noticed that as well.

And frankly, judging by the laughable way the "Snake Ban" article was written...it's not hard to see why.

It didn't infuriate me at all...it me roll my eyes, though. It sounds like it was written by an angry adolescent.

Starting the article off with the possibility of the snake owners being sexually interested in their snakes eating behaviors? Please. Sounds like someone's a bit desperate for material.

I believe that article was, for the most part, counterproductive. Many of the people that read that article are going to be annoyed simply by the WAY it was written, even if they have no view points whatsoever on the topic. With all the CAPS LOCKED text and overuse of exclamation points!!!!!...it makes it very hard for any sensible reader to take the context seriously.

I will do my part and sign the Anti-Ban, and I'll admit I have not done much research or heard much about this particular issue, but if I had to judge the situation based on THAT article, I'm not holding my breath for large snakes to be banned anywhere anytime soon. :chin

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980