• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Preparation for a new Rhino Iguana

herpgirl2510

The slate is very natural it is not smooth at all. ^^^agreed. My rhino was kept outside. I think when they are smaller they feel more secure higher up they can watch everything from high up. My guy is a good foot over my head he an run up the thick branches very fast. They act alot like green iguanas when they are smaller. My guy loves leaping from chair to chair on to tables then onto the couch he is super active out of his enclosure. He has access to come in and out of hiscagewhen I am ome and have mydogs kenneled.

reptastic

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I think Thats what i may end up with, a hatchling, Ok so Im thinking a 6X3X3 enclosure and slate tile as substrate is what going to do, Im going to start buying everything in late august/early september and get a hatchling when they hatch in october

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980