• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Ordering a baby red tegu, Help urgent

KoreanDeathKid

5 Year Member
HA, I've finally done it, I beat the time limit and got a hold of JIM of J&J reptiles, he knows exacly who you are Bobby, and he already dropped $50 from the original price, and he says that he'll call me back this afternoon to finalize the money payment, and when the animal will arrive, my best guess is next saturday
thanks guys
-David

KoreanDeathKid

5 Year Member
lol, no i finished a enclosure, and was pretending to buy the red tegu, then my parents somehow fell for it, and they told me to order it sometime this weekend insted, so that they will have sometime to do some research themselves, which they said okay, the time limit thing was completly unexpected, i was told about it on friday evening

ApriliaRufo

5 Year Member
I told ya bro, you build that enclosure and mom and dad say, "Oh snap, this kid is serious and if he doesn't get a tegu he's gonna put a burm in that giant cage and we're gonna lose the cat. Better get him a tegu!"

KoreanDeathKid

5 Year Member
lol, ya i was actually thinking about building another enclosure so that i can get a burm and a tegu, jk
but i don't let any of my reptiles get of the reptile room unless it's really nice and warm out, or for a special reasons, we also have a small 26 pound bichon frise dog that just wants to say hi to everything he sees
but a teenager has to man up sometime in their lives and proove to their parents that they are responible for their own belongings

COWHER

5 Year Member
KoreanDeathKid said:
HA, I've finally done it, I beat the time limit and got a hold of JIM of J&J reptiles, he knows exacly who you are Bobby, and he already dropped $50 from the original price, and he says that he'll call me back this afternoon to finalize the money payment, and when the animal will arrive, my best guess is next saturday
thanks guys
-David

WHOOOOT WHOOOOOOT!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: 8) :lol: :lol: 8) :lol: :lol:
congrats man you are finally a tegu's slave lol dont forget the pics when you get him of her :p :lol:

KoreanDeathKid

5 Year Member
thanks guys, i won't forget to post pics of the tegu,
but here are some pics of the enclosure that i built already

dsc00361yf2.jpg[img]

nat

5 Year Member
looking good~ its so nice, too bad your tegu won't be able to stay in it for long. But that doesn't mean you can't put something else in it later!

KoreanDeathKid

5 Year Member
sigh, i know, i think i'll just let the tegu roam free around the room and just let him sleep in there at night and come back out in the morning and the after noon, and still have substrate, hide, and a water bowl in there, while the tegu roams free
or i can just buy another monkey tail skink and put both of them in there

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I have concerns about your cage, the wire top is fine, buy the front needs to be made of Plexiglas, he will nose rub on that wire also it will be very hard to keep the humidity up in it with all of the wire.

nat

5 Year Member
what are the dimensions? Its hard to tell by the picture. It would make a nice cham cage to with all the ventilation. How are you going to hold the heat/ humidity in for the tegu ? Not trying to poke holes in your plan, just curious that's all! You did good

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tmelanc602