• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Orangey markings on Black and White !?

Teg

Teg's got realy bright orange markings on his belly now and even on his back, the white has got some orangey iridescent colour markings on his side and back, very colourfully for a black and white !!? lol What do you think ?

TeguBlake

Mine has a very bright stomach, but I don't think if every seen an orangish back lol. You have a very stunning tegu.

Rhetoric

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Guru had an orange belly. I haven't seen orange other places though

Teg

The orange is brighter than it was a few weeks ago ! I'll try and get a good close up and ask if James could post a picture ! Otherwise if any one would like to see it I'll have to e mail a picture direct to you if you wish, send us a private message... as I'm unable to post pictures !!

chitodadon

1,000+ Post Club
U mean orange like this
from Samsung Galaxy S3

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1361212723191.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1361212723191.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 142

Teg

Yes, and on back just above and around the back legs !

There's a picture of him on Teg update by James on Black and White section, it's the sixth picture down ! Inbetween the larger white spots you can see the smaller orangey spots on lower back upper tail, they are brighter now than then and picture doesn't do them any justice !

Orion

5 Year Member
It will fade and completely disappear in a couple months. Alot of Tegus, but not all, go through that at about a year and a half.

Teg

Teg is only 7 months ! He's had them from he was 5 months !! Starting to wonder how old he actually was when i had him/her ? Is it a sign of a male or female i wonder !?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980