• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Noob Question

Tragu

Dang! I was trying to type, what size tank would house a adult?

Sent from my iPhone 4s using Tapatalk

I know I need a custom enclosure built, what is the minimum and do you know of any places that build them and ship assembled?

james.w

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Boamaster.com builds large enclosures, but does not ship assembled. You will have to ask them to customize it to hold more substrate as well. Also check out Sentec cages. They may not hold enough substrate though.

Teg

I'm in the process of building one ... 7x3ft oak faced melamine ! Cost in region of £120/$160 !?

james.w

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Tragu said:
Really? Thanks! What type of enclosure do you have?

I don't currently have any reptiles.

Here is a thread with a couple pictures of some of my old enclosures.

Teg

Tragu said:
What do you have yours in now?

He's in a 4x2ft which he's seriously outgrown in 11 weeks, from 14" to a whopping 28" ! That's nearly an inch and a half a week not to mention girth !!? lol The cage should be ready next week .... I'm going like a fiddlers elbow at mo ! :D He seems happy in there, but i personally think thats about the limit to that size, and he does come out twice a day !

laurarfl

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Lol Murkve. Love the math humor, especially since I was just working with my daughter on slopes of horizontal and vertical lines. Unfortunately, she finds no humor at all in algebra.

Teg

laurarfl said:
Lol Murkve. Love the math humor, especially since I was just working with my daughter on slopes of horizontal and vertical lines. Unfortunately, she finds no humor at all in algebra.

Wow !! Don't know how you get the time to work with your daughter, with so many animals ... :D Are they all present now or you've had over your lifetime !? So much work with Teg not to mention your lot !!:s

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980