• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

New upgrade

PinkPunisher

5 Year Member
I'm on FF and its fine for me? Maybe its something with your computer AlpineStar?

By the way good job Tux on doing this all by yourself!? :D I'm glad we have some one like you to do this for us every now and then.

Spencer

Tux

5 Year Member
Space between lines adjusted, I donno how much space yall want but let me know.

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
It is going to take a little time to work out a few bugs, but it sure looks awesome so far!! :)

ashesc212

5 Year Member
This upgrade is awesome. I like how the spacing was changed on the revolving list of newest posts so you can access ones farther down the list quickly

RehabRalphy

5 Year Member
The scroller is cool, but the thing is, it starts over so fast you cant read what was just listed. Maybe when the mouse is placed over the item, the screen pauses?

Tux

5 Year Member
It stops on IE I just have not figured out doing it in FF, with that being said I can slow it down some.

Tux

5 Year Member
RehabRalphy said:
The scroller is cool, but the thing is, it starts over so fast you cant read what was just listed. Maybe when the mouse is placed over the item, the screen pauses?

Done, pause now happens in FF as well as IE.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kam