• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

New upgrade

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Well we are back up, it is going to need tweeking here or there but it looks awesome so far. We are still working on the chat, and the avatars did not load, but we are looking good so far. Thanks to Tux, awesome job bro!! :)

DaveDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Looks great!!!

I had to reload my avatar. A little more space between the lines of text would make it more readable.

MMRR - jif

5 Year Member
The site is looking awesome! Tux, you are making us all proud! Thanks for all of your hard work. I hope you, and Bobby, are getting some well-deserved rest. And Tux, don't worry, we'll get that tegu to you. I promise! :)

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
MMRR - jif said:
The site is looking awesome! Tux, you are making us all proud! Thanks for all of your hard work. I hope you, and Bobby, are getting some well-deserved rest. And Tux, don't worry, we'll get that tegu to you. I promise! :)

We will, Tux needs his more than me, cause I am purdier then him. ;) :-D

laurarfl

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
OK, question....

I was hoping we had the option of changing the color? I know a lot of people like it, but the white on black really limits my time here. I'm not expecting you to change it up for me, but I thought you guys said we might change it individually on our profiles. Is that still a go?

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
laurarfl said:
OK, question....

I was hoping we had the option of changing the color? I know a lot of people like it, but the white on black really limits my time here. I'm not expecting you to change it up for me, but I thought you guys said we might change it individually on our profiles. Is that still a go?

As far as I know it is still a go, it is going to take a bit to get everything tweeked. :)

laurarfl

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
No problem, I'm not picking at you guys! I clicked away and realized I forgot to say, "Congrats on the upgrade!" It's a great site. Who wants a complainer...Geez! :p

hoosier

5 Year Member
i like the setup but my only problem with it is that everytime i click on a topic it opens a new window. any way to fix it?

jor71

5 Year Member
I like it, but agree on both the space between the text and the new window target needs to be removed from the active list.

Tux

5 Year Member
I know their are a few minor issues, I forseen this as i have 1 pair of eyes where as the site has 700 some odd pairs so I decided to launch it and allow you guys to find the issues. They will all be resolved within a few days as time permits. The work safe template is coming along I just haven't finished it hence the switching option not being available as of yet.

As for the avatars, they didn't transfer so yes you will need to reupload yours, sorry about that.

Everything seems to function though which is the main thing, the template tweaks I can do in time. i was up until about 6am, had 2 hours sleep than had to get up so some things like the new window target on the scroller I just didn't have time to get to. Keep in mind that this is a brand new template and a new version of phpbb so it may take some time to iron out all issues.

Keep the comments coming, it helps.

EDIT: attachments weren't resizing, they are now though those already posted will remain un-resized.

AlpineStar

5 Year Member
lol. looks great but there are a lot of tweaks needed and does everybody click a topic and it loads it up from the bottom. lol owell looks great

Tux

5 Year Member
It loads from the bottom because bobby wanted it to go to last post as the scroller is showing lasts posts, its not a bug :)

the scroller no longer opens topics in new window :)

AlpineStar

5 Year Member
ok i wasnt aware my bad. seems to be doing ok though i have clicked around a bunch and cant really find any problems.

Tux

5 Year Member
I changed some settings, i'll try to recreate the issue.

for anyone with this issue are you looking in at the site with www. before the url?

Tux

5 Year Member
Everyone please clear your cache and cookies in your browser and let me know if the issue persists.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kam