• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

New Red just arrived. (PICTURE HEAVY)

nemo66

5 Year Member
lol my black nose is a sibling to zero. i need to ask bobby who the parents of my red are though i forgot to ask him. hopefully we will have matching siblings lol. how is the handling going with the red? mine is a little sketcher than my black nose who is amazingly tame for a baby. i wish mine would have avoided hibernation like yours it just snowed here yesterday so i think they know what the weathers like even though their cage is totally warm, they still hibernate. they have come out for about 2 hours today though and taken some ground turkey and eggs. she is a beautiful baby by the way

TanMan57

5 Year Member
nemo66 said:
lol my black nose is a sibling to zero. i need to ask bobby who the parents of my red are though i forgot to ask him. hopefully we will have matching siblings lol. how is the handling going with the red? mine is a little sketcher than my black nose who is amazingly tame for a baby. i wish mine would have avoided hibernation like yours it just snowed here yesterday so i think they know what the weathers like even though their cage is totally warm, they still hibernate. they have come out for about 2 hours today though and taken some ground turkey and eggs. she is a beautiful baby by the way
Well from what ive seen of her and held of her shes pretty tame but unfortunately she went down for hibernation again a few days ago.

reptastic

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
TanMan57 said:
nemo66 said:
Well from what ive seen of her and held of her shes pretty tame but unfortunately she went down for hibernation again a few days ago.

dont you just hate when that happens, achilles did the same thing only to wake up a few weeks later. now he is up eating almost everyday!

TanMan57

5 Year Member
reptastic said:
dont you just hate when that happens, achilles did the same thing only to wake up a few weeks later. now he is up eating almost everyday!
Yea I really do! but I didnt want her sleeping so I put scrambled eggs in and she woke up and ate them all and was up all night after that and just a couple of minutes ago went back to bed.

reptastic

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
thats what nero does she wont eat til late in the evening and is up all night and sleeps all day(even though there is no lights on) someone needs to tell them that they are dinural and not nocturnal lol

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980