• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

New Giants! Post your 2010 giants here!

DMBizeau

Its christmas in July in oklahoma, after some poor customer service at the post office here they are!

opening the present :)
IMG_2066.jpg

IMG_2067.jpg

IMG_2068.jpg

probable male sarge x cream
IMG_2069.jpg

IMG_2070.jpg

probable female ice x hail
IMG_2072.jpg

IMG_2073.jpg

IMG_2075.jpg

reptastic

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
THEY....... ARE........ GORGEOUS!!!!!!!! MAN NOW I REALLY CANT WAIT TO SEE MINES, I SEE YOU CHANGED YOUR SIGGY LOL!

DMBizeau

LOL yeah I had to keep my signature correct. I can't get over how dark my sarge baby is. Sarge was a really dark giant so I hope he looks like his Dad since Hannibal is so light, but you can never tell how they will end up.

I can't wait to see how everyone else's look! I was looking at Hannibal and comparing him to the hatchlings, its amazing how fast they can grow lol.

lilgonz, where do you live? Your package should get there next day unless there was a shipping problem.

slideaboot

5 Year Member
No, mine's not coming til tomorrow either--if you live in an area without a major airport (Chico doesn't have a major airport), it'll take two days. Bobby and I talked about that last night...He said that sometimes it'll come earlier, but if not, the tegus will be fine.

lilgonz

Yeah, I live near corpus christi, and there is no major airport close by, so it will be tomorrow before they arrive. Bobby said that they should be fine. But the wait is killing me..

JohnMatthew

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Great stuff! I hope everyone gets their babies soon and without incident.
Here's a Blizard x Sugar youngster:
100_0803.jpg

100_0809-1.jpg

JohnMatthew

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I believe boy. Bobby was showing me how he picks males and females and when they're all together it's quite a noticeable difference. Like most things(even probing for instance in snakes) it's not 100% and in the end I picked him as best I could following Bobby's instructions.

slideaboot

5 Year Member
Hold that thought!!!

I just got a call from USPS and they told me they had a live, harmless lizard for me, hah!

Anyway, I had been tracking it through USPS's website, but it kept saying that the lizard was still in Panama City...

Long story short...the extreme is HERE! And, HE is so awesome. Super tame (so far...), great color. He's exploring his new digs right now.

Pictures to follow...gotta hit the gym.

DMBizeau

slideaboot said:
Hold that thought!!!

I just got a call from USPS and they told me they had a live, harmless lizard for me, hah!

Anyway, I had been tracking it through USPS's website, but it kept saying that the lizard was still in Panama City...

Long story short...the extreme is HERE! And, HE is so awesome. Super tame (so far...), great color. He's exploring his new digs right now.

Pictures to follow...gotta hit the gym.

First off USPS online tracking absolutely sucks, I always see the same thing till after my package is delivered.

Congrats on your new gu, definitely want to see some pics.

G

Here's some pics of Beetlejuice taken with my embarrassingly bad camera. He arrived at 9:00 this morning. He's a whopping 12" (total length, of course) and about 45g.

Here he is devouring some turkey mixture. He feasted on the meat and crickets for about a half hour!

4835825534_9fb7fc2f3a_b.jpg

4835825472_fcecef9d66_b.jpg

Once he was done, I put him in his new place where he kicked up substrate all over the glass. Here he is about to take a long drink.

4835825416_b544b13375_b.jpg

And finally here he is basking on his hide log.

4835824454_411f7cb317_b.jpg

reptastic

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
well i guess i can add storm to the list here (you probably seen this pic in the other thread lol) more pics coming soon

storm.jpg

reptastic

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
he is starting to lighten up,he looks good! is it just me or is rayne bigger than storm?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980