• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

New B/W Tegus

themedic

Good info tora, and thanks for the compliment herplings.

I'm tryin to keep em fed, suckers love to eat.

They also love interaction.

definetly one of the best reptiles ive owned besides my pythons and ive owned alot of different species.

I am actually going to build a 2nd part to add on to their enclosure thats going to connect to there exsisting platform in an L shape.

The main theme is going to be tropical with a big pond, UV lighting, some flourescents and live plants to keep humidity up, also its going to have plexi glass instead of black mesh like I do on the main display, the reason i decided to do this is because they are going to be big here soon and I want them to have adequate space, when they want to move to a more tropical area they can take a dip in the pond, when they wanna bask they can come to the desert themed side.

Dimensions are going to be atleast 6ft long, 3ft wide, 2ft tall to add on to their exsisting 5x3x3 giving them a total of 81 sq ft and a total of 33 sq ft of floor space between the two.

I'll be sure to take lots of pics of my build and final set up!

Thanks!

themedic

Well my tegus are getting huge to say the least, they eat so much.

never had reptiles or any animals ive ever had that grow the way these tegus do.

themedic

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g23UchIH-wc" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g23UchIH-wc</a><!-- m -->

watch in 720p HD, let it load 1st.

enjoy.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tmelanc602