• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

new adition to the famely

dicy

5 Year Member
here s a pic of his/her new viv
DSC04376.jpg

DSC04375.jpg

DSC04374.jpg

ZEKE

5 Year Member
i dono how i have missed this post completely... thats an awesome monitor! and you make some awesome vivs. where did you get a glass viv that size?

dicy

5 Year Member
the viv is just a standart size they sale here it isnt that big neigther but big ennuf to let the litle critter grow for atleast a year ore so its 2x2x4ft high

ZEKE

5 Year Member
so you just buy those in the stores over there? thats awesome. i havent seen anything like that around here. all the stuff around here is the smaller ones like the exo terra and zoo med ones.

how big will he get? i like his color!

dicy

5 Year Member
ZEKE said:
so you just buy those in the stores over there? thats awesome. i havent seen anything like that around here. all the stuff around here is the smaller ones like the exo terra and zoo med ones.

how big will he get? i like his color!
u should try and build them urself after ba few tries they look realy good and later on u might be able to start a small bisness selling fullglass vivs :D i mean if noone does it there why not be the first

ZEKE

5 Year Member
hmm. maybe i should. its a really nice looking cage. will that monitor be able to live in it for its whole life or will you need to move it to a bigger cage eventually?

ThePHX

5 Year Member
Id say youd should put them in a bigger tank, monitors can get longer than 2ft cant they? But dicy thats is one fantastic looking monitor you have there, and the viv is also awesome...looks like you have a lot of care for your reps :D

dicy

5 Year Member
i know it needs a bigger viv later on but this one is maby 1ft in length so he can grow in that tank for now and the eating whell hes just a monster been eating since day 1 that i got him so i gues i was just lucky

DZLife

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Oh man, where do you find the space for all your herps? You lucky devil, you! I'm still super jealous over your find!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kam