• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

new adition to the famely

dicy

5 Year Member
went to a herpshow last sunday and found this lil bugger its suposed to be cb but i highly doubt it but it was the best looking one of the fair and it was weird ennuf the cheapest one to sorry for the bad pics but il take sum latter this week when its a litle less chaotic around here
DSC04166.jpg

DSC04167.jpg

DSC04170.jpg

DZLife

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Nice! Baby, or sub-adult? I can' tell, as there are no reference points in the pics.

Lexi

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
oh wow...its beautiful! very nice! how much did that run ya?>

PuffDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Now you just need to get a pair and produce some CBBs like you did with the Timors! Congrats.

hoosier

5 Year Member
beautiful v.prasinus! defiently need to get a pair ;) male or female? i cant see the jawline erywell so i figured id ask. 8)

Azaleah

5 Year Member
WOW you are lucky. I have been wanting one for years. I actually plan to build an enclosure from my old armoire and get one for it. Very exciting. :)

DZLife

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I actually saw one of those guys in LLL with Mike a month or so ago.....we were really surprised.

dicy

5 Year Member
it suposed to be a femnale but i didnt care since i had non and this was the healthyest looking one so i took this one he/she was 700 euro so it was not to bad knowing wc usualy go for around 750 ore more on herpshows here but iam planing on getting another one to in a latter stadium when i know the sex of this indevidual for sure

Beazer

5 Year Member
::grabs pillow case and crow bar and slips on ski mask:: Where you live again dicy? Lol, nice man! You've been talking about those a lot. Its good to see tree monitors go to good hands.

-Jon DeLong

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kam