• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

my bts

nat

5 Year Member
I will! Its getting close to warm up time and then... let the breeding begin! (hopefully.. fingers crossed!)

ZEKE

5 Year Member
nice BTS! i have been thinking of getting one. what are the dimensions of those enclosures?

nat

5 Year Member
They are 1.5 by 4 by 2 feet I believe... and the skinks use every inch lol curious little buggers

KoreanDeathKid

5 Year Member
how are those guys socalizing with other reptiles? there's a guy one youtube named MUFFDADDY2 and all his reptiles are social and have no problem with it

nat

5 Year Member
they are a solitary animal and shouldn't be housed with eachother or other reptiles. That being said, mine act indifferent to everything as long as they are fed... they don't act aggressive towards anyone / anything that has passed by their enclosure. I havn't however ever given them the opportunity to prove me wrong and wouldn't put my blue tongues in contact with any of my other reptiles (though they have been around the cats and ignore them). There are a lot of blue tongue owners out there with bts with missing hands / tails / feet etc due to letting them interact with other blueys or other reptiles. Just not worth the risk.

snakehandler

5 Year Member
i know someone who housed them togheter always and has young every year.
i have two that are livng together.
but theyre Irian Jaya.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980