• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

My big boy BURLEY

olympus

5 Year Member
Those pups look beautiful. I love the size of their paws, u can tell they are going to be monsters.

Harveysherps

5 Year Member
olympus said:
Those pups look beautiful. I love the size of their paws, u can tell they are going to be monsters.
They will range between 95 and 130lbs. My female is 89lbs. Here is a pic of the Red Noses day. These are American Bulls RedNoses ones. In the show it's points off for it. But I like it and I don't show any anyway. Dude had the males ears trimmed. It looks alright but I like them natural.
noname.jpg

Harveysherps

5 Year Member
That pic was taken 3 days before he died. He was 10 years old and had lung cancer. He went into hemorage and bled to death.
The pup I got is one of the last of his line. My pup was the only male pup. The dads name was Adolf.

dorton

5 Year Member
COWHER said:
wow for such a stubby dog he can get some air!!! :shock:
He is what bulldogs were back before bull baiting was outlawed in England in 1835, he looks stubby but at last vet visit he was 86lbs
He is solid. He comes just below my knee and can grab a tennis ball 6ft in the air.
After bull baiting was outlawed they bred bulldogs to be the exagerated broad chest and pugnacious face everyone knows today.

Mike

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Very nice dogs. I got attacked by a psychotic golden retriever when I was 6. I'm ok with them now, luckily. :lol: :lol: :lol:

MMRR - jif

5 Year Member
Nice looking Bulldogge!! A lot of people are unaware of the Olde English Bulldogge and why they are being produced. I also volunteer for a couple of dog rescues and foster one dog at a time that is in need of a permanent home. Right now I have a big old lunkhead of a rottie but I have the opportunity to foster an Olde English if I want to take on another dog. I'm very tempted!

Harveysherps

5 Year Member
I love all of the bully type dogs. Rotties, pits , Mastiffs American Bulls, Old english you name it. I wished I had a pair of them all. I see some people are mixing the breeds alot here lately. Some of the bulldog people are starting to do it. Some of the dogs are pretty cool. What do you guys think?

dorton

5 Year Member
Harveysherps said:
I see some people are mixing the breeds alot here lately. Some of the bulldog people are starting to do it. Some of the dogs are pretty cool. What do you guys think?
I love bandogges, I think the neo mastiff, pit mixes are awesome. But I am right there with you, I love
all the breeds with fighting,war,working history.
From the molossians, to the alaunts I love dogs with history. I have studied fighting dogs historys, and thats what makes me love them so much.
Any animal that can show so much love,effection and
drive towards a creature that has treated them so bad it the past deserves a spot in my house.

aj12790

5 Year Member
Harveysherps said:
She is Johnson Bloodline bred. She is about 3/4 . I just got a pup off her that is around 15/16 . I have a new male pup that I am going to bring new blood into the line. Here he is. He is just a pup.
snakes036.jpg
Sweet looking male

Epona142

5 Year Member
Awesome looking dogs! What gladiators these beautiful bullies can be. It's hard to resist their beauty and charms!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sonny