• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

My big boy BURLEY

dorton

5 Year Member
Here is my buddy boy an Olde Victorian Bulldogge

DSC00815.jpg

DSC00829.jpg

DSC00825.jpg

DSC00827.jpg

DSC00831.jpg

Beazer

5 Year Member
That is an awesome dog lol. Looks like he eats his chunky soup. Great action shots.

-Jon DeLong

Harveysherps

5 Year Member
Nice dog man . Too bad your not closer to Bama town. I'd like to see some pups off of that dude. Here's my girl. She is around 89 lbs and only a year and a half old.
smokeymountaintripmay2007020.jpg

Tazpicnewhaircut028.jpg

Harveysherps

5 Year Member
She is Johnson Bloodline bred. She is about 3/4 . I just got a pup off her that is around 15/16 . I have a new male pup that I am going to bring new blood into the line. Here he is. He is just a pup.
snakes036.jpg

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Awesome pups, those blue eyes are too cool, not you are trying to get me wanting a bully, dang. :roll: :lol:

dorton

5 Year Member
I wanted to get into some hog catching comps, and I used to follow some of the AB boards, then I remember there were actually death threats voiced across the web because of some people dogs...Thats
when I stopped going there.
Not many hogs up here in NC, but they do have some comps out toward asheville from time to time.

Harveysherps

5 Year Member
We catch for the state to get rid of them. We get paid to catch hogs. It is tough but some one has to do it. LOL I enjoy being me sometimes . LOL Your not too far away from me.

dorton

5 Year Member
Let me know when you need a hand rounding some up, I'll gas up and be there in no time flat.
Poor Burley though, he is a sissy, momma(my wife) made him a wuss.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kam