• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

My Bald Kitties

new2tegus

RE: My cats

They look cool, just makes me think of that video about the deadly nile monitor loose haha. I would trust my gu around you guys, but sadly anyone that has reptiles would know what he is and might try to take him,but to many that don't know outweigh those. Probably end up getting shot. Now a couple of genuine sphynx cats...Stolen lol, and yes, they could still get fleas.

Bubblz Calhoun

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member

I hope everything works out,.. :). She has some really nice cats. One of my Vets has a Tuxedo girl named Minnie from her. I've met just about all of her cats and they are so sweet.

They were not phased by the commotion in the hospital,.. other animals or people when she brought them in.

james.w

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member

I picked up 2 more kittens about a month ago. I will be breeding them in the future.

female
IMG_0956.jpg

male
IMG_0952.jpg

IMG_0954.jpg

the female thinking she is spider-man
IMG_0961.jpg

Gedy

Aah they look sweet !:) really pretty kittens, you are planning on breeding them with your others ?

james.w

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
No the 2 new ones are from different parents, so I am going to breed them. My first 2 are fixed.

tora

My husband would kill me if I got one, haha. But they are my favorite!! Good luck with your breeding ventures. :)
I am looking forward to seeing kitten photos!

Logie_Bear

I've always been fascinated with these guys! Such cuties. My aunt had one that LOVED water and would crawl in the bathtub with her. xD

turtlepunk

They're so cool! I love their wrinkles!!! LOVE that last picture!!!

They look like they would be some post-apocalyptic zombie kitties or something!! haha! sorry, really into horror movies. =)

BillieJeAn

I was jut browsing and found this.
I'm so super jealous.
I think sphynx cats are amazing and have been saving up for one of my own someday.
They're beautiful!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tmelanc602