• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

My Bald Kitties

james.w

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Here is a picture of my 2 cats, not sure if I have ever posted them here or not.

001-2.jpg

090.jpg

james.w

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
RE: My cats

They are much better than normal cats. They are very social and like to be the center of attention. Best of all no cat hair everywhere.

james.w

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member

From a guy that was here in Vegas that was going to start breeding. He had this one litter and then decided it wasn't for him. I got a male and female from him. I have recently started looking for a non-related male and female to try and start breeding. It is definitely not cheap to get a pair of unaltered Sphynx kittens. I found a lady in town that has some fairly inexpensive kittens that are unpapered. Their health is kind of questionable from what I heard, but I haven't seen them myself. I can PM you her number and email if you are interested.

Bubblz Calhoun

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member

I know,..I have always wanted one but settled for loving on my Co workers and the litters a breeder brought into a hospital I use to work at. When ever I commit I have someone to go to. but I haven't committed.

Rhetoric

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member

Are they more sensitive to detergents, sun, things like that? They're different looking, I think they're cool!

Rhetoric

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member

Indoors doesn't sound bad, I wouldn't let something that expensive roam free outside lol I don't trust people when it comesto stuff like that. Are the first ones you've owned?

james.w

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member

Yeah these are the first ones I have had. I really want to breed them.

Rhetoric

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member

Sorry for the type-o's. I have yet to see one of these in person, thanks for sharing them!

Jefroka

5 Year Member

Pinkie cats! :D

I don't know about these hairless cats, kinda skeevy to me but to each his own.

In person I know I'd probably fall in love but from here they kind of skeeve me.

Just to be fair, hairless dogs, rats... skeeve me as well.

...Jefroka

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980