• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Might be getting an Albino Burmese Python

Strange_Evil

5 Year Member
I agree with you but most burms won't exceed 20ft and need more than a 6x3x3 in most cases. A dwarf burm would be cool though.

And i think your talking about that 49 ft retic some villagers had in indonesia or something and they said it was being feed dogs weekly, which is by the way a load of **** if you ask me.

james.w

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
The 49' retic was proved false, but there was another one in Asia that was close to the one at Prehistoric Pets. Not sure what it ended up measuring in at.

A 6x3x3 is way too small for a 20' snake.

laurarfl

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Not all Burms grow to 20'. My 12yo male has topped out at 12ft and 50lbs. Females get larger and a lot of folks power feed to get a nice giant, cool snake that is really just obese. And mine eats rabbits. But he does need two people to handle him. Most owners of large snakes condition theirs with a feeding response and don't relocate to a separate feeding area. Moving a large constrictor with a feeding response is usually an accident waiting to happen. They are great snakes, but be ready for a looong term commitment to a large animal with high humidity needs.

wallace&mick

on laura note here i have a 2yo male 10 feet he isn't over weight tbh could do with extra on him but one of my mates has a 9ft 13 year ol male my female is only arround 8-9 feet and 2yo aswell but they really are a long term commitment

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980