• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

MacGyver's Official Thread (Pics, Vids & Taming Stories)

TeguInsanity

SomethingTegu said:
Macgyver's the tamest tegu I have ever seen. How did you do it?

Todeyius is still banned for telling people Varnyard is a scam... u gotta ask him on YouTube. I just pasted up the latest links cause he asked me to.

SomethingTegu

Oh... too bad. Is there any way he can get unbanned? Seems to be a quality tegu owner, maybe we could learn something from having him here.

laurarfl

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
He is not banned for telling people Varnyard is a scam. He was banned for disrespectful behavior after being warned. He was given a temporary ban then created false accounts to get around the ban. There is more involved, but not everything is appropriate to disclose.

He seems to be convinced that this forum is part of the scam associated with Bobby Hill. Absolutely not true. I edited a few of his posts back when things became heated. I didn't want to give Bobby any ammunition to accuse Josh or any TT members of harassment, slander, etc. I will always stand behind that decision.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980