• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

lost 4 foot extreme

james.w

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Dereks-Dragons said:
Lol I BuIld my cages myself. So I know they are good ;).

cages aren't that good if your beardie gets out once a month and you thought you lost a 4' lizard, but he tore through something that was supposed to hold him in.

Dereks-Dragons

He didn't tear through something that was supposed to keep him I'n. He tore through a sheet of thin plastic(kinda like a plastic bag like liner) and swerved underneath the wooden platform. Hebrew still I'n the cage. And i didn't build the extremes cage its an all glass tank it's a temporary 7x2x2. The Beardie used to sqweeze through the holes I'n the poultry wire top to the cage. I discovered the other day that re reason she's been gettin out lately is because my sister has been taking her out and wen she puts her back she doesnt latch the door, and the Beardie just walk out lol. You can loo at any of the cages I've built... All of them are sturdy and escape proof, unless somebody doesn't close the door, like with the Beardie.

herpgirl2510

I would just suggest building that extreme enclosure now that is way to small for him. A four foot lizard i a tank with a depth of 2'.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
It’s_me