• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

just 2 crappy pics

james.w

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
dicy said:
they r definetly not shy and yes i already have worked whit this species and ones they r adjusted to u and the suroundings they become fearless these 2 lil ones i just picked up satherday and already eat from pliers these 2 i just handspray the others i have a misting system for but do handspray them to a good site on these guys is http://www.baumwaran-community.de/ but i dont know how it translates whit google ore babblefish but it has great info on howto keep m healthy and happy

that's good to hear that they aren't shy. It's always better to hear personal experiences rather than care sheet type info.

dicy

5 Year Member
like that german site more and more good info on keeping difrent varanus is getting on the net and the bad info is starting go away also its getting more easy to understand the info do to the fackt it realy r ppl experiance and not dificult sience type pappers :D

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kam