• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Jazz 10' AA

reptastic

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Wow i said it once and ill say it again that is one sexy beast, he looks just like a giant only red lol how long is he now

brutus13

slideaboot said:
That whole chillin' on his back business is CRAZY! How long does he stay like that?

I haven't timed it but he doesn't move until I roll him back over. It seems to be my only way to calm him down.
reptastic said:
Wow i said it once and ill say it again that is one sexy beast, he looks just like a giant only red lol how long is he now

I measured him a few weeks ago and he's was 34" so I'm guessing he has hit 3 feet. He's a beast alright but we love him. He's gotten me and my husband a few times... Bobby says he will grow out of it. I can't wait...

james.w

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Does he only bite while outside or anywhere? I took mine outside for the first time the other day and he tried to bite a couple times an would death roll when I tried to pick him up.

Mine is chubby in the midsection too.

brutus13

Maro1 said:
Nice looking Tegu. The pictures make him look heavy in the midsection. Is he possibly over weight?

since he has red in him we are assuming it's from that gene. Most reds tend to be heavy in the mid section.
james.w said:
Does he only bite while outside or anywhere? I took mine outside for the first time the other day and he tried to bite a couple times an would death roll when I tried to pick him up.

Mine is chubby in the midsection too.

He death rolls everytime you hold him and whips his tail at you. He has bitten us a couple of times and they were random situations.
Yeah he is chubby :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pags1029