• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

I HATE to do this. I really do.

slideaboot

5 Year Member
Ok, folks...

These guys are about to make their way to craigslist. They are awesome animals--tame (as long as they aren't together--Aesop seems to have some beef with Francis), healthy, and eating.

Lemme know if you have any questions (or money!).

Rhetoric

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Good luck with craigslist. I really really hope that they go to someone who knows about them.

james.w

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Have you tried any of the shops to see if they will buy them or take them on consignment.

Sirhc401

I have no problems with the money either. But I don't have the space and I live down here by Los Angeles. Far drive

slideaboot

5 Year Member
Ok... These guys gotta go. It sucks. A lot. But, being in Nashville right now and dealing with the housing issue is enough of a hassle without even MENTIONING tegus. Make me an offer. Francis is looking like a male and Aesop is LOOKING female. No guarantees, of course. They're beautiful. They're tame. They're incredibly well-cared for. So...the offer gate is open. Pm me.

slideaboot

5 Year Member
jumper123 said:
oh I'm so sad for you having to give up your tegus.. but i wish you the best with your band

Yeah, I'm definitely not very excited about the idea, but I am glad that they are going to a good home. At some point, down the line, I'll be picking up another tegu or twelve.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pags1029