• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

I got my new tegu!!!

Magik

5 Year Member
I got my tegu today it and argentinian black and white!I have already set him up in his viv will post pics soon!!I wan to thank VARNYARD for his advice as it was crucial in my understanding of these animals so thanks VARNYARD I just I hope Im as good at raising my tegu as most of you are :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Magik

5 Year Member
Hahahaha no problem guys I will wait the get just the right pic to show ya my lil guy.Its only a baby maybe 10 inches long I dont know what sex it is but I am extatic about having one of these lil guys but I dont tink he\she will stay small for very long

PuffDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Cooli,

Please read this thread: <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.tegutalk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=274">http://www.tegutalk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=274</a><!-- m -->

Magik

5 Year Member
image026eb8.jpg

Im sorry I took so long posting pics but I had emailed them to varnyard to put up for me guess he forgot well anyway I tooK these a few days after I got him HOPE YA LIKE HIM!!!Still havent thought of a name???
image029ui6.jpg

Anyone notice anything about the last pic??

Magik

5 Year Member
Ahh not to worry well this is my little guy I have no idea what to call him yet!!Any ideas??he is about 10 - 12 inches in total and is a little sweet heart have been doing everything like this forum has advised and he is doing well He is like my little buddy!!

Toby_H

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Cute little guyÃ?Æ?Ã?â??Ã?â??Ã?¢Ã?Æ?Ã?¢Ã?¢ââ??¬Ã?¡Ã?â??Ã?¬Ã?Æ?ââ?¬Å¡Ã?â??Ã?¦

Are you referring to the picture on the magazine/newspaper in your pic? It looks like a strange plant that prospers in the northern regions that Tegus also thriveÃ?Æ?Ã?â??Ã?â??Ã?¢Ã?Æ?Ã?¢Ã?¢ââ??¬Ã?¡Ã?â??Ã?¬Ã?Æ?ââ?¬Å¡Ã?â??Ã?¦

I think you should name him little budÃ?Æ?Ã?â??Ã?â??Ã?¢Ã?Æ?Ã?¢Ã?¢ââ??¬Ã?¡Ã?â??Ã?¬Ã?Æ?ââ?¬Å¡Ã?â??Ã?¦

Magik

5 Year Member
Hahaha you guessed right and mate that is the best name I have heard thats his name now I christen him little Bud thanks toby!!

Magik

5 Year Member
Wouldnt mind skunky either..... :shock: I mean I wouldnt mind naming my Tegu skunky :doh

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
It’s_me