• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

I finally got some Albino Boas

hoosier

5 Year Member
im with Wes, i connect better with monitors than with snakes. i love the inquisitiveness of tegus and all varanids. i plan to get an argus onitor pretty soon cuz im starting to get monitor fever again. lol

Harveysherps

5 Year Member
The black throats are really cool. They will take pieces of meat right out of your hand. They are very active. Always digging in the peat moss. I really enjoy them. I wouldn't mind keeping just the male and letting the female go. But here's the question. They both have shown Hemipenis looking things pop out. But the one that is supposed to be a female . Hers are not even half as long as his. I'm a little confused by this. Can anyone clear that up. All physical signs show that it is female. I bought them as a pair from a trusted importer. They are farm raised. I know I'm a little off topic here, but while we're on the subject lol. I forgot how many lizard lovers are here. LOL I may have to keep them and we can all grow up together . LOL

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
T.C.