• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

I finally got some Albino Boas

Harveysherps

5 Year Member
Well folks I finally got my hands on some Albino Boas. This is one of my proudest moments. It ranks right up their with seeing my kids born. I am thrilled to be able to share with you guys.
I bought a reverse trio of Boas. Man I got one heck of a deal on them too. I hope you guys can join in my excitement. Here are the pics.
alexparty005-1.jpg

alexparty004-1.jpg

alexparty006.jpg

Harveysherps

5 Year Member
Thanks Bobby I am so excited. This is something that was to be one of my things to do before I die. I am so happy to be able to make that dream come true. I been waiting a long time for these little beauties. I have a man named Tim Johnson to thank for helping make my dream come true. He is a stand up guy and I really appreciate what he done for me.Thanks for sharing in my excitememnt. Thank You

ColdThirst

5 Year Member
I like the one that you can see the pink pattern all the way down it. Also what do you do with all the reptiles you have and why are you buying more?!?! Technically you need a wharehouse to put all the creatures you have. Hats off to you for being able to keep them all in good shape and having time to care for them.

Harveysherps

5 Year Member
Thanks dude but I have sold and traded off almost everything to fund the Boas. LOL I only have around 6 snakes and a pair of Black Throats which I plan to sell. I like the one you mentioned too. He is from a Coral line and is really a beauty. Thanks for the compliments.

shiftylarry

5 Year Member
Wes, why do you plan to sell the blackthroats? Too much work? Sorry, but I'm big into monitors. They're the most intelligent reptiles in the world. I find it hard for anything else to match my fascination with monitors.

Still, very cool snakes, we've had a series of babies at work from our albino pair.

-Chris

gebris353

5 Year Member
Congratz Wes! It's great you could reach your dream, now it's time to enjoy those beauties! How much you paid for them? I know price is not a problem when talking about herps and specially a dream, but I'm really curious about it since I live in Argentina. Enjoy them! :-D

Harveysherps

5 Year Member
shiftylarry said:
Wes, why do you plan to sell the blackthroats? Too much work? Sorry, but I'm big into monitors. They're the most intelligent reptiles in the world. I find it hard for anything else to match my fascination with monitors.

Still, very cool snakes, we've had a series of babies at work from our albino pair.

-Chris
Honestly I have Albino fever now. I am trying to get some money to buy either some het females or another albino female. I have 2 Jungle Dwarf Boas I am going to sell also. I'm moving almost everything to fund more albino blood. But the Black throats are healthy and doing good. They are already eating small rats. They have grown to around 20 to 22 inches long nose to tail. I am asking what I paid for them as babies and that is it. They are triple the size they were. I love monitors too. But Man I love the albino Boas waaaaaay more at the moment LOL

Harveysherps

5 Year Member
gebris353 said:
Congratz Wes! It's great you could reach your dream, now it's time to enjoy those beauties! How much you paid for them? I know price is not a problem when talking about herps and specially a dream, but I'm really curious about it since I live in Argentina. Enjoy them! :-D
Thanks man i really am enjoying them. Man the price was unreal. I hate to say it. But I got all 3 for $1030 shipped. Dude really cut me a deal.He is my new best friend. LOL

ColdThirst

5 Year Member
Wow! that is a good price, I can never find anybody that cuts me deals like that, everyone I meet tries to over charge me! But yeah that is a really good price, you should have paid that for half or not even that of one of those.

dorton

5 Year Member
Awesome dude, great looking boas! I'm glad for you that you were able to get them.

Lets seem some pics of the blackthroats now.

Harveysherps

5 Year Member
dicy said:
they look sweet
Thanks the compilments from you guys. This is one of the most respected forums I got to. Your guys opinions mean something. Thank you for sharing them and be so nice to me.

Harveysherps

5 Year Member
dorton said:
Awesome dude, great looking boas! I'm glad for you that you were able to get them.

Lets seem some pics of the blackthroats now.
I cleaned the cages so I took some pics. I can take more and post in the Monitor forum. I have been keeping them on Peat moss so they are a little dark colored. I guess the tanic acid does that. Well here you go bud.
alexparty010.jpg

alexparty011.jpg

shiftylarry

5 Year Member
I also like the Blackthroats. I find it easier to connect with an animal that has eyelids. Do your best to find them a good home, it's so sad when those gorgeous animals have to die a slow death in a pet store.

PuffDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Scratch that off your Bucket List!!! Congrats....you seem very happy with them. So therefore I am happy for you!@

Harveysherps

5 Year Member
Thanks if I don't sell them I will keep them. They aren't really in the way. I just wanted to get some more Boa money. LOL

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
T.C.