• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

I’ll Draw your Tegu

Debita

1,000+ Post Club
Here are a couple of pics of the 2 Tegus, Skully and Captain. Captain is the top one, and she is the one that died last summer. I think these are the best pics I have of her and him together.

Attachments

• 20200524_161730.jpg
    20200524_161730.jpg
    926.9 KB · Views: 15
  • 20200612_162531.jpg
    20200612_162531.jpg
    950.7 KB · Views: 15

Debita

1,000+ Post Club
Those are adorable, shes just relax’n on his back lol!
Yeah, she was the character of the two - of course. Skully absolutely loved her from the moment he saw her. Could just be base animal instinct I know, but I prefer to think they were soul mates. He absolutely relaxed and got a lot less grumpy after he met her. LOL

TheTeguNovice

5 Year Member
Yeah, she was the character of the two - of course. Skully absolutely loved her from the moment he saw her. Could just be base animal instinct I know, but I prefer to think they were soul mates. He absolutely relaxed and got a lot less grumpy after he met her. LOL
Alrighty here’s the first pic of Skully!

Attachments

• F3F5C3B1-11A4-4D99-835A-FC4AFD36B2EE.jpeg
    F3F5C3B1-11A4-4D99-835A-FC4AFD36B2EE.jpeg
    872.4 KB · Views: 19

Debita

1,000+ Post Club
Aaaahhhhh! Hahaha...you caught his face/character! That's awesome. I love it. Will you be offended if I ask for a couple things?

Thanks so much!

Debita

1,000+ Post Club
Well, I was wondering if there was something we could do with the tail, so it doesn't look like he's dropped it? I think it might look better if it didn't come out of the black circle at the top. I thought that the end part of the tail pops out better when the top of the tail doesn't come out of the black ring. Am I wrong? Do you know what I mean?

Also - can the feather come out of the hat, like a pirate's would?

Seriously, I can't believe how much you captured his "look".

TheTeguNovice

5 Year Member
Well, I was wondering if there was something we could do with the tail, so it doesn't look like he's dropped it? I think it might look better if it didn't come out of the black circle at the top. I thought that the end part of the tail pops out better when the top of the tail doesn't come out of the black ring. Am I wrong? Do you know what I mean?

Also - can the feather come out of the hat, like a pirate's would?

Seriously, I can't believe how much you captured his "look".
I totally got you lol! I can change that no prob!

Debita

1,000+ Post Club
So great!!! One eensy beensy thing.... the wrong end of the feather is coming out of his hat. Can that be flipped so the base of the feather (fat end) is coming out of the hat?

Have I exceeded my change requests??? I really love it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980