• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

I’ll Draw your Tegu

TheTeguNovice

5 Year Member
As a lover of art and my tegu‘s (Abooka & Kieko) I created my own tegutalk logo of them. If your interested in something like this, or would like to collaborate message me.
083662ED-226C-4C5B-AED3-D57436EA35DB.jpeg
06089DCC-472E-4B62-822A-561881D7AFC0.jpeg

TheTeguNovice

5 Year Member
Thanks! much appreciated! Yeah I really enjoy drawing and art. I have created a few logos for local businesses and figured I'd offer it on this forum as well. As for digital art equipment I purchase a iPad Pro 12.9 and Apple Pencil a while ago. If you draw I would highly recommend picking one up I have the 1st gen and they are pretty cheap now and go even cheaper on craigslist.

TheTeguNovice

5 Year Member
Honestly I don't think no one wants you to draw their tegus, this forum has just felt dead for the past few weeks :confused: not really sure what happened but it feels like since 2021 started there's been barely any traffic on here
That’s sad but hopefully that changes!

Attachments

• ECF9565C-5DD5-43C9-89A7-259D430A1A92.jpeg
    ECF9565C-5DD5-43C9-89A7-259D430A1A92.jpeg
    650.7 KB · Views: 41

LizardStudent

Thanks I'm happy you like it!, I really had fun drawing it. As soon as I read your tegu's name was "thor" I was like challenge accepted! beautiful Tegu by the way @LizardStudent the same for you!
Yes it was perfect for the username :) I'm a graduate student hence the name, as well as a student who is always learning from my Goober girl. And the mantis is my lovely giant Asian Mona, who spent 5 days out of the week with me on my desk as I studied - so it is a perfect drawing! You nailed it

RedxRuin92

:cool:Looking for one more person! If possible please provide me with a close up shot, or high quality active shot. I would love to draw like a tripod stance!
A tripod you say... bit of an older photo, but Adelaide my blue albino is tripoding here. Also included is my male blue hybrid Rhaegar, just because he’s handsome
3FA48850-09B6-4DB9-B264-05BE3D55AE87.jpeg
7DB110AD-20A9-4D15-B3F4-251BD1E4DF50.jpeg

Lady2Lucky

I really love your work! Do you submit your work to places like Design by Humans or Zazzle so that mortals like me can purchase them on t-shirts or hats or something? I'm pretty sure they give you a markup. :D Pretty please??

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kam