• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

How did you hear about TeguTalk.com?

How did you hear about TeguTalk.com?

• Word of mouth.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Recommended by member.

• Search engine (ie, Google, Yahoo, etc).

• Advertise/Website banner found on 3rd party sites (like a blog, myspace, reptilegeeks, etc).

• Another forum (which one?)

• Other (please explain below).

• Total voters

omgtaylorg

5 Year Member
learned about it from researching tegus, glad I found it too because I didnt have to leave this site to research anymore, had the answers to everything and im very thankful for it. :D

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Well first off, I made it, so I guess I was the first member, lol. :)

But I am very glad to hear that it is doing the thing it was made for, I am so glad it is the helpful tool that it has become.

Thanks guys for the awesome comments!! ;)

Aquai

5 Year Member
Found this site this evening / morning (it's 5am) and i've been up reading topics since =p really good sight and really helpful members =D

BOOSTFEEN

5 Year Member
well i was a member of thetegu.com as well but then bobby and friends told me they made this site so i did the switch over lol

jmiles50

5 Year Member
Yeah, I hear of this site through thetegu.com. I dont mind that site, but from what I can tell the owner Rick seems to be too busy to keep the site running smoothly. All I ever hear about is how no one can get ever get ahold of him when there's an issue. I like how Bobby and the rest of the moderators take care of the site.

p.s.I wish txrepgirl was on this site. She's always been very helpful :app

John_E_Dove

5 Year Member
I was lucky enough to run into an ad Mr. Hill had up selling some snakes I was interested in and made the purchase.
Being impressed by Mr. Hill I kept running into him on a number of forums I belong to and read every word of his I spotted. Through this I became aware of this forum but it took me a few years to get here.
Now all I need to do is find the space for a Tegu Project. Thinking about trying to breed them smaller, sort of like miniature horses, if I can find a line that seems to produce smaller Tegus.

COWHER

5 Year Member
BOOSTFEEN said:
well i was a member of thetegu.com as well but then bobby and friends told me they made this site so i did the switch over lol
Yup I think most people from member # 200 and down got here that way. I know that's how I did

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
TOP!
So we can better focus our efforts, please let us know how you found out about our community here at Tegu Talk!
Choose the answer that best fits from the poll. If you select "Other" please specify by posting a reply. Stories on how/why you starting posting here are welcomed too!

turtlepunk

I found TeguTalk back in march shortly after I placed a deposit with bobby. There was a banner on his website so I checked it out...and LOVE IT.

Rhetoric

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Bobbys website. I was looking at tegu info and saw the forum banner on his site. I clicked it and never left...

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kam