• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

How did you hear about TeguTalk.com?

How did you hear about TeguTalk.com?

• Word of mouth.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Recommended by member.

• Search engine (ie, Google, Yahoo, etc).

• Advertise/Website banner found on 3rd party sites (like a blog, myspace, reptilegeeks, etc).

• Another forum (which one?)

• Other (please explain below).

• Total voters

PuffDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Hey all,
Just curious as to how everyone came about finding TeguTalk! And how do you like it?

Zelera

5 Year Member
Ameivaboy recommend it to me on repticzone.

I like it here alot.very good information and active forums even tho i have not been on lately. :roll:

Kharnifex

5 Year Member
i learned about it researching tegu's. i believe agamainternational somehow led me here indirectly. i don't really remember.

jumanji

5 Year Member
I bought a Varnyard red tegu from Ben segal reptiles and wanted to no more about Varnyard. I talked to Bobby the other day, Great guy!

RehabRalphy

5 Year Member
Bobby told me about it awhile back when it used to be on a free forum website. Then with the help from Bobby and Sammy, I helped create this one :)

i0r

5 Year Member
I saw Bobby's name popped up a lot on "the other forum" so i thought to check his site out in search of tegu info. Which by the was the smartest thing for me to do, since the info here is the best and most complete i must say.

laurarfl

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Bobby told me it in the "pre" stages. I like it, but the white on black bothers my eyes, so I don't come here much....as much I like Bobby. :)

RehabRalphy

5 Year Member
laurarfl said:
Bobby told me it in the "pre" stages. I like it, but the white on black bothers my eyes, so I don't come here much....as much I like Bobby. :)

Feel free to go into your profile and change the template to the default SubSilver.

PuffDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
RehabRalphy said:
laurarfl said:

Feel free to go into your profile and change the template to the default SubSilver.

I just tried that...nothing was changed.

eyesamson

5 Year Member
found it while researching and looking for my first tegu..ended up buying from lllreptile because i couldn't wait till next year..but been here learning ever since!

Schnab

5 Year Member
I just so happened to come across tegutalk.com while I was looking to buy a tegu. I figured it would be wise to join since I've never owned a lizard that gets as big, and with all it's needs and such. All for the learning experiance.

Red Earth Exotics

5 Year Member
Chain of events which let me to finding this site and buying a tegu....

wanted a tegu bad...waited. read a lot about them on the kingsnake forums...waited. found a post on kingsnake by "laurarfl" which talked about Bobby Hill. searched his name and found varnyard.com. watched videos, read a lot and finally clicked on the link to this site. this is SO much better than any other tegu forums i have been to in the past. i have learned more here in a week than i have in the 6-8 months of casually reading other sites. GREAT STUFF!!!!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kam