• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

High white blues.

chelvis

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I think Davedragon had or has one... hopefully he'll see this post.

DaveDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Unfortunately our unproven high white female suddenly died a couple of months ago. I have a couple of pics somewhere but I'm on my phone right now.

Look for posts by Wil, he has posted pics of 1 or 2 of his high white Blues.

Wil

5 Year Member
Here you go.
DSC_0838.jpg

juggernaut

I'm sorry for that Dave.
Wil I saw that post and that's what made me wanna post this topic to see if anyone else had high whites. I'd do anything for a blue Like that. I just love the white. When you gonna start breeding that beautiful boy? :)

Wil

5 Year Member
juggernaut said:
I'm sorry for that Dave.
Wil I saw that post and that's what made me wanna post this topic to see if anyone else had high whites. I'd do anything for a blue Like that. I just love the white. When you gonna start breeding that beautiful boy? :)

Thanks, hopefully he will do something this year. He's just so much bigger than the females. I guess we'll have to wait and see. If not I might have to get me a big girl for him.

juggernaut

Well do you think if you breed a high white male to a high white female the babys would be for sure to grow up and be high whites?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
T.C.