• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Help with finding a tegu

Cody096

Let me look, are you looking specifically for captive bred? I would recommend it over farmed or wild caught.

Cody096

I've been able to find pretty much every monitor but black or white throats. You could probably try to find one in the facebook group Monitor Lizards the Urban Dinosaur.

Cody096

They're also a really helpful group for pretty much all types of reptiles and tgey don't really put up with any bs.

Cody096

B

Attachments

• Screenshot_20161015-160249.png
    Screenshot_20161015-160249.png
    983.7 KB · Views: 5

Walter1

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I just checked the app, it seems that they're out of stock now. Ty Park has some really great looking animals too. You can find him on facebook. If you want to see his facillity theres a few videos on youtube, this being one of my favorites.
I've secondhand heard positive things about Ty Park.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
T.C.