• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

HELP! Lost Tegu!

goodtimes

5 Year Member
Hey man, any luck finding your tegu? Did you you put out an apb in the neighborhood?? Hope things turn out good.

goodtimes

5 Year Member
I was wondering too.

Any new news about your lost tegu????

I would think it would have surfaced by now.

TEGU_JAKE

5 Year Member
it could be out still my nieghbor has a sav and he lost it for a few months over winter and when it warmed up a bit he found it basking in his grass next to a burrow it dug
good luck finding your gu if you havent found it yet

wyattroa

5 Year Member
TEGU_JAKE said:
it could be out still my nieghbor has a sav and he lost it for a few months over winter and when it warmed up a bit he found it basking in his grass next to a burrow it dug
That is just crazy lucky!

TEGU_JAKE

5 Year Member
wyattroa said:
TEGU_JAKE said:
That is just crazy lucky!
i know but it died within 2 days after he found it i think they over fed him for not eating much durning the few months he was gone

Mkulu

5 Year Member
I would focus within in a very close area of where the shed is. Dark spots for hiding. I am bummed for you.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DoritoDan