• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

HAMBURG... whose going what are u buying????

PuffDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Find me at the show to find out! I will look like this!

hamburgshow.jpg

Azaleah

5 Year Member
I'll be there, as always :) Looking for a tortoise this time around... hoping for a nice adult redfoot or yellowfoot.

Azaleah

5 Year Member
Filphfio said:
anyone in the NY area wanna carpool?

I would but I stay in a hotel the night before, so I leave around 4 on Friday for Hamburg shows :/. And no offense or anything, but considering I don't know you, I'd rather not be sleeping in a bed with you :).

ZEKE

5 Year Member
ah! i didnt know it was so soon! ill see if my parents will take me. though i doubt they will, i think we have other plans this weekend. is it all weekend?

if i go ill wear my tegutalk tshirt.

ashesc212

5 Year Member
ZEKE said:
ah! i didnt know it was so soon! ill see if my parents will take me. though i doubt they will, i think we have other plans this weekend. is it all weekend?

if i go ill wear my tegutalk tshirt.

I think it's just on Saturday

I don't have a TeguTalk shirt yet =(

ZEKE

5 Year Member
ooh. well im supposed to be going to battle of the bands on saturday. so i probably wont be there. when is the next hamburg show? if i can tell my parents now when it is then maybe ill be able to go to the next one.

argus333

5 Year Member
here we go again.... whos going what ya getting? ill be there but later in the day this time to crowded early last time....

PuffDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I'll be there as usual. Picking up my 1.1 100% Het. Pied pair and some frozen rat pups. Swinging by Cabela's for some fishing gear as well.

ZEKE

5 Year Member
i might be going this time!! im excited. if i get anything it would be a female crested gecko. if there is one that i like there within my price range i would get it if my parents let me.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juiced