• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Growing Faster Than Bamboo!!!---September 10, 2009

Jefroka

5 Year Member
Thanks txrepgirl! I had him out today for about an hour or so while I was reading. He had a ball roaming all over the bed and under the sheets and blankets trying to find that most wonderful spot to chill, only took him like 40 minutes to find it, lol.

He crawled on me and over me several times. One time he climbed right over my face, one flick of the tongue went right up my nose!

He's fully shed now since yesterday and the day before, he began this shed. His colors were very vibrant.

...Jefroka

Jefroka

5 Year Member
wyattroa said:
looks like that could have been a hold back.. nice tegu! is this an extreme?
robert

Yes, he is an extreme, from Bobby's 2009 stock, hatched June 10, 2009. His parents are Ice & Hail.

...Jefroka

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980