• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Godzilla being aggresive and bad shed

chitodadon

1,000+ Post Club
I can get it made its the damn hurricane and everyone in my famiky dieing and stuff thats messing my funds up a lot

from Samsung Galaxy S3

Wat size would u say is the best

from Samsung Galaxy S3

james.w

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Minimum 8*4*3 is what I would go with, and have it done in less than a month.

TegusRawsome80

5 Year Member
I wouldn't say that's the minimum cage size but I would say it'd provide quite a lot of space and your tegu would be happy in it!

chitodadon

1,000+ Post Club
I wish I coukd do it in a month bit hurricane sandy messed me up in ny so im gettong back on mybfeet now

from Samsung Galaxy S3

james.w

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
For a potentially 4'+ lizard 8*4*3 should definitely be considered minimum.

chitodadon

1,000+ Post Club
I will get the 8' but in a month I cant, not til march because i am fixing my apartment up and Christmas shopping for my wife and kids I have a lot of damage from hurricane sandy thats y im behind

from Samsung Galaxy S3

TheTeguGurl

How old is your Gu? I do know that most of them go thru the ruff teen yrs where they do tend to get grumpy. they do grow out of it. midgard went thru the same thing he was aggressive and always charging at me, it was like an over night thing one day he was sweet then the next a terrible teenager. He grew out of it. But I do agree his cage is too small and a new enclosure is needed before long. Midgard is now in a 8x4x4 with tons of free roam time!

TegusRawsome80

5 Year Member
So you have a 26 inch lizard that could easily hit 3+ feet by the time you're ready to give him a new cage and he's in a 55 gallon right now. I would be making every effort if I were you because that is honestly not humane in my opinion. I understand stuff happens but it's really not fair to the tegu to be so cramped.

chitodadon

1,000+ Post Club
I know its wrong and I feel bad so in trying to get it together asap but damn I got a hok in my wall to the outside plus 3 kids and a wife

from Samsung Galaxy S3

TheTeguGurl

I am so sorry to hear about your house and the troubles you had during Sandy. I am very glad everyone is safe. I understand the financial problems. You can always looks for building supplies at places like re due places and habit for humanity places...We did that once for a temp tank for my black nose when we first got her... spent 50 dollars for a good size tank till we could afford something bigger and better

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
It’s_me