• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

extreme to the extreme!

kellen.watkins

not feelin it :-( i dont hate them i just dont find them quite as appealing (appearance wise) as B&W's, Blue's, Extreme's, and crosses.

im not racist against red tegus either... my youngest tegu is part red lol

Dereks-Dragons

I don't either. My least favorite tegu exept columbians. Exept again my Paraguay is cool cz he looks like a black and white with red accents he doesn't look like a red red. But a red cross would be cool. I'm trying to get a b&w and a red female and a b&w male. It's tough to only have one adult male extreme cuz if I put an extreme and a b&w male I'm with a female I won't know what the father is, but I'll have higher fertility rates. I'm stumped lol

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
T.C.