• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

extreme to the extreme!

Dereks-Dragons

lol sorry i figured that would be a pretty neet title for the forums haha. but i am talking to the guy in NYC with the 4 foot male extreme for 300 bucks. he says he is about 2-3 years old and still growing. he said yesterday that sunday would be a perfect day to make the deal. he lives about an hour and a half from me hes out in the city so i talked to my mom and she told me that she will take me and we can make a "mother son & daughter day out of it" since my sister is leaving for college this week so it will be the last thing the 3 of us to together fr ahwile. the guy said he will send me pictures today that he got held up at work yesterday thats why he had not sent any yesterday. and if he still says that tommorrow is fine then ill be getting my second extreme giant :D

Dereks-Dragons

im from orange county NY. 75 miles from new york city. this guy lives an hour and a half away, not too bad. i just hope he gets back to me today lol

Dereks-Dragons

I'm I'n the car I'n new York city right now. Just got the tegu. Poor guy looked like he was going to cry when he handed him over to me. He wants to come visit him haha. But Onto the tegu... A stunning extreme. The head is massive. I'll post pics when I get home :)

Dereks-Dragons

No I have a 31 inch Paraguay red male, the baby 2011 extreme and this big 4 foot male extreme. And I got permission from my parents today to get more for breeding so now I'll just get females whenever I see them pop up.

reptastic

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Congrats, just a word of caution you should be careful breeding an extreme to another extreme unless you know who their parents are other wise you could potentially end up inbreeding since there are only 2 pairs that aren't related

Dereks-Dragons

I wanna do 50/50. I love blues but they are too small for me lol and I hate how most are inbred I don't personally thin it's right to keep breeding blues, crosses with blues are fine but not blue/blue haha. I found a deal 700$ for a 5 year old pair of reds. I think I might get them, and put the female down and breed her this upcoming season with the extreme male I just picked up Sunday.

Dereks-Dragons

I don't like reds too much either. But I love my Paraguay red he's more of a b&w with red accents haha. But I think the orangey reds are nice. Still my least favorite tegu exept columbians. But I think a red/extreme would be nice. Also think... A extreme male is way to big to breed a blue female IMO. I guess you could swap it but it's just going to make ether smaller extremes with a littlemore white or larger blues with less blue. :p

herpgirl2510

The red adults can be very good looking. This is Bogart I do not have him anymore but he sure was handsome.
003-1.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
T.C.