• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Dream Trucks

TegusRawsome80

5 Year Member
Yeah, travel for days. I'm sure the build cost a ton of money. I have a friend who has a Bronco with a Cummins in it. Absolutely awesome truck.

Dubya

1,000+ Post Club
Brenden, I forgot to mention that if you hang those chrome Truck Nutz from the trailer hitch, you will probably never get to procreate with any woman that does not require inflating. Those things shout out "Hey, look at me! I'm white trash!". Spend your money on a bobble head instead.

Dubya

1,000+ Post Club
AAAAC4HoQAIAAAAAATNejQ.jpg

chelvis

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
So how bout those trucks.

I see no one said that there dream truck is one of those new hybrid trucks they are coming out with. Woooo a whole 30 miles to the gallon but the horse power to a lame race horse. I rather pay the gas prices then deal with that. Not to mention I like the sound of a good engine starting up each morning when I turn the key, its going to be a long time before I switch to a hybrid engine... not to mention looking under the hood is like opening up a computer tower :eek:

Anyone ever gone bio-diesel? An old co-worker did that to his 1500 and every time he drive around it smelt like burger, made me hungry all the time. He said that it wasn't too hard and that power and performance wasn't lost, look thing considering the 5th wheeler he's got.

laurarfl

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
lol. When we are working at out local zoo, the lawnmower they had had been converted to a recycled peanut oil burning engine. The inventor went to all the local fast food places to get old oil to use for fuel. Whenever they mowed grass, it smelled like french fries, yum. That was back in 2001 I think.

Dubya

1,000+ Post Club
The price of waste vegetable oil is going up as more people are catching on to it. Restaurants are selling it now. Chelvis, you c0mmie, look me up on FB and friend me so I can give you a hard time about your ideology. I can't do it here. PM me.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kam