• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Dream Trucks

bfb345

I was just wondering what your guys or gals dream trucks are mine is a 2001 dodge 2500 ram pickup it has a 5.9 liter engine and i plan on getting a 4 inch suspension lift {anything over 5 your compensating} a train horn which might be illegal lol a visor for the top of the wind shield a pair of stainless steel truk nuts 35 inch tires new LED lights and road armor bumpers the downside is that it only gets around 14 MPG but it is a Bad Ass Truck post yours :)
truck.jpg
visor.jpg
road armor.jpg
train horn.jpg
truck nuts.jpg

Attachments

• headlights.jpg
    headlights.jpg
    7.5 KB · Views: 21

chelvis

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Alright this is gonna seem a little lame but, a 1987 Toyota hard body pick up truck. I know, I know a foreign car but there is a reason. This was the truck my old man use to drive and we would work on it on weekends together when I was younger. I loved that truck and was sad to see the tow truck take it to the junk yard when it finally died.

Modification I would make, over sized off road tires, has to be 4x4, 3 inch lift (only 5'6" here I don't want to need a ladder to get into the cab), bull bar with winch, modified exhaust to be a smoke stack from the bed, safari lights and roller bars over the bed. Another weird request would be it would have to be a manual (think its old enough I wouldn't have to worry too much). I would move the gun rack from my current truck into this.

chelvis

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Every time I think of a Bronco I think of OJ now, sad because those were some great cars.

Thank, what can I say I like small older trucks, means I can actually fix them up with out a computer science degree. Down side is trying to find one with an approved CA catyi is impossible and putting one it would be way too expensive. Will have to wait till I move out of state again.

Dubya

1,000+ Post Club
1969 Ford Bronco for me!
In the early '70's Wide World of Sports used to show off road racing and those early Broncos won a lot of races. They called them "the indestructible Ford Bronco". International Harvesters were great too. Unfortunately, both rusted like crazy.

TegusRawsome80

5 Year Member
I love old trucks, mostly Fords. Not a huge Chevy fan and old Dodges are just alright. My dream truck has got to be this though.

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Niiiiice. It's so crazy to see the suspension move like that. Looks like a fun ride

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980