• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Dream reptiles

F69erFred

5 Year Member
Out of any reptile in the world what would be you number one choose? Mine would have to be something big. For my all time lizard would be a all American gu. Out of all time snakes would be an albino green anaconda. What would your guys be??

isdrake

5 Year Member
I would have be boring and say Argentine B/W tegu. Which means I already have my favorite reptile. :)

All that is left is my favorite bird...

Oww, but a Tupinambis duseni would be nice too.

reptastic

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
my dream lizard would be a fiji iguana i know i could never own one though but they are awesome, dream snake would be a huge rectic or burm, dream turtle would be a giant green sea turtle and a galopagos (<<<spell check) tortoise and my all time dream reptile would be a huge saltwater croc.

isdrake

5 Year Member
reptastic said:
my dream lizard would be a fiji iguana i know i could never own one though but they are awesome, dream snake would be a huge rectic or burm, dream turtle would be a giant green sea turtle and a galopagos (<<<spell check) tortoise and my all time dream reptile would be a huge saltwater croc.

Wow that's the first time I encounter an animal that is allowed as a pet here but not in USA. It's usually the other way around, hehe. <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.repti.net/reptile_pictures/Brachylophus+fasciatus" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.repti.net/reptile_pictures/B ... +fasciatus</a><!-- m -->

sclevenger08

5 Year Member
I have a few all time wants. I would love to have one of those absolutely beautiful Emerald Tree Monitors and on the smallest monitors in the world the Varanus brevicauda would be nice also I think, lol. But I think my biggest want is an Asian water monitor. :)

White_Lotus

5 Year Member
for a lizards i would definitely say a Sumatran Water Monitor and for snakes a Sunfire Tiger Reticulated python or a png x biak green tree python

cornking4

5 Year Member
I'm perfectly happy with who I have now, but a snake that I really admire is the dreamsicle bp... They look almost like you could eat them for dessert or something. I'd rather have a new car though, for what they're selling for. I'd also like to eventually get a dendrobate vivarium set up for decoration (if my 6'x7' enclosure that I'm building won't be beautiful enough).

MMRR - jif

5 Year Member
Cyclura figginsi is tops on my list followed by Cyclura Cychlura, or Andros Island Rock Iguana. There are no snakes that yank my chain much but I'd like a Radiated tortoise someday.

nemo66

5 Year Member
man.. lol theirs so many i want. herps are like an addiction to me and i can never get my fix lol. sail fin dragon, asian water monitor, croc monitor, caiman lizard, Cuvier's caiman, reticulated python, emerald tree boa asian vine snake. that would be a dream collection for me lol

rrcoolj

5 Year Member
If there was ever a lizard to keep for me it would be caiman lizards they look so cool and I would love to setup an enclosure for them. A more realistic goal would be a emerald tree monitor and black tree monitor setup. For snakes Im not much of a snake guy but I would love to keep green tree pythons. For turtles I would have to go with fly river turtles they are the coolest looking things.

Jefroka

5 Year Member
Dream reptiles? Ok, since we are dreaming here, hands down at the top of my list would be komodo dragons. Snakes, Burmese, bloods and my favorite has always been Gaboon Vipers.

Turtles, aligator snappers and of course the galapagos tortoise.

...JP

cornking4

5 Year Member
Lizards and snakes are pretty awesome, but my all time favorite reptile would have to be either a wookie or a divorce lawyer.

TeguKid80

5 Year Member
My other dream lizard besides a tegu would have to be a rhino iguana and the only reason I don't have one right now is because I cannot give it the 12 by 6 by 6 cage I believe they deserve. For a snake the only ones I'm interested in adding to my collection right now are black headed pythons and I'll probly pick up a pair of womas or a female blackhead at Daytona if I have the funds.

jd61285

5 Year Member
The perentie monitor is my top dream lizard after seeing the episode of croc. hunter with Steve Irwin (the man) with one I just think they are amazing.

RobK.

I HAVE ALWAYS WANTED A ALDABRA TORTOISE. BUT THATS NEVER GOING TO HAPPEN . 2 nd is a Rhino iguana that i just got . so i am happy !!

james.w

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
RobK. said:
I HAVE ALWAYS WANTED A ALDABRA TORTOISE. BUT THATS NEVER GOING TO HAPPEN . 2 nd is a Rhino iguana that i just got . so i am happy !!

here you go Rob... http://www.tortoisesupply.com/products/Baby-Aldabra-Tortoise.html

I would say for me it would be a albino water monitor or Lace monitor.

Kebechet

Right now I'm just waiting to see what kind of monster Link turns into ;)
In the future though, I'd love a water monitor. I've seen too many awesome videos of them swimming around in pools, climbing up legs for food, and generally being adorable :) That would require a swimming pool though.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980