• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Cirrus is HOME!!

turtlepunk

oh wow!! awesome video!!!! did you just start handling him from day one? Tomorrow will be a week that Ive had mine and I haven't tried to touch him yet, just letting him settle in but he is becoming less fearful of me now =D so hopefully I'm making SOME sort of progress BUT REALLY GREAT VIDEO!!!!!!!!!

Piercedcub32

Thanks Turtle! I started handling him as soon as he got home, put him in his enclosure for a few hours, he looked hungry so I tried picking him up starting under his chin and climbed up on my hand. he was a little shy of my hand for the first week, but never ran from me, now as you can see he loves to come out! His tank is near my computer and I am there A LOT lol, he comes to the side and scratches to have me pick him up! I love this little guy! Did you get a B/W or Extreme? other than handling, everything going ok?

Piercedcub32

Ok so we settled on a name, LOL, Cirrus is now Logan. Doing great, and growing like a week! already too big tank. (I thought you guys were exaggerating when you talk about how fast they grow! ;o) ) Building enclosure this weekend. Here is a video of him exploring the computer desk for the first time. I missed it on cam, but he was trying to eat my fish through its tank lol.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/photocub77/6022639362/

He is also losing his green head! They just grow up so fast these days ;o)

turtlepunk

oh wow yours IS growing fast!! crazy!! mine must be a slow grower or one of the last to hatch maybe? Mine still has a bit of green.

Piercedcub32

i kept sending emails until I got an answer. I forgot to ask on the phone when I talked to bobby. it took maybe 3 emails before he responded, but it was also during the time when he lost all those eggs..so understandably he was/still is busy. I'm sure your's will catch up in no time!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
It’s_me