• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Cirrus is HOME!!

Piercedcub32

OK so the name is still a work in Progress! Just picked up my Extreme hatchling! here are 2 pics. I left him with the pillow case he came in for tonight just so he has something familiar! He appears to have a hell of a trip, straight to the basking spot and slept for at least an hour!

newtegu2 by Photocub77, on Flickr

newtegu by Photocub77, on Flickr

Piercedcub32

No its the pillowcase he came in, I wanted to leave it in for the night so he has a familiar smell. The blanket is actually behind his tank ;o) he will be on cypress tomorrow!

teguboy77

5 Year Member
Piercedcub32 said:
Thanks! I can't believe how calm "he" is, already ate, drank, and basked. Damn little guy is so cute, much smaller than I thought they would be ;o)

Every tegus alittle different,and to be honest with you it came from the best stock out there.

Piercedcub32

I don't know, I have asked bobby 2 times in the past and he said he would let me know when he shipped, but I still dont know, sent him another email today saying that he arrived in good shape, and i asked again...

reptastic

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Lookin good, dont worry he'll be huge in no time lol
Piercedcub32 said:
Yours is gorgeous! Much more green than mine. Do you know what color the green usually fades to? I'm hoping white, I love these guys when they bright!

It'll fade to white

Rhetoric

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Oh my gosh, look at that green head! I can't help but grin when I see these guys. Hes adorable, congrats on your little man!

Dereks-Dragons

They feel like swade or velvet right now :p they are absolutely adorable but I cant wait for him to start growing :b we should find out if anybody that got one lives near eachother and get some tegu playdates going hahha.

Piercedcub32

So just an update on Cirrus ( who may become Godric) So he has been home for 2.5 weeks now, Arrived @ 10.5 inches, today, 14.25 inches!!!! its insane, it took my colombian 5 months to grow 4 inches! I couldn't be happier than I am with Bobby's tegu! Mine is a total sweetheart! Snow X Sleet baby, how are all of yours doing?!

ragnew

They're definitely something special! For sure! Brahm is growing quite nicely as well, such an appetite and a wonderful demeanor to boot!!! :)

Enjoy your baby!!!

Piercedcub32

After reading some people experiences with gus they find else where, I'm so happy, kinda beyond myself at how tame these guys are! I'm going to post an other video tomorrow of mine crawling up me then back down me into the feeding bin, they are amazing! I get a little freaked out with mine on my shoulder and he stares at my ear rings I feel its only time before a curious ear bite ;o)