• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Chicken feet

AlphaAlpha

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I've often thought to hang a drumstick on a piece of string (Obviously under supervision) for Alpha to rip meat off giving him exercise whilst he eats.... Just a bit jubias as a chicken drumstick would be far too bit for alpha to swallow whole ......Anyone any thoughts???

beardeddragon111

I've often thought to hang a drumstick on a piece of string (Obviously under supervision) for Alpha to rip meat off giving him exercise whilst he eats.... Just a bit jubias as a chicken drumstick would be far too bit for alpha to swallow whole ......Anyone any thoughts???
He might not be able to really get the meat off it's quite compact. I like to give my tegu chicken and turkey eggs, he spends a lot of time cracking them then eating the egg out.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

AlphaAlpha

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
He might not be able to really get the meat off it's quite compact. I like to give my tegu chicken and turkey eggs, he spends a lot of time cracking them then eating the egg out.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Cheers for your input..

VA farmer

I’m been having an issue getting my B&W tegus to breed. The male is about 4yrs old and female about 1 1-2 yrs old. They both hibernated over the winter but, don’t seem interested in each other. They get along fine and eat together. The female was added to his cage last year. Cage is plenty big enough for the 2 and they room on the back deck during the summer.

Any input would be greatly appreciated

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erectus