• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Cheyenne is prego.

Tux

5 Year Member
Good info so far for sure. I've always found the 1st clutch is usually the smallest as well so ya, make your decision now. Calculating crickets cost does suck though. I've always found the hova kinda sucked, I prefer the fridge method (which im building 1 right now for a future product) been a long time since I was involved in a breeding program lol.

Are you going to run any adeno tests before you sell or have you thought that far ahead?

Lexi

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
i havnt thought that far ahead.. like i said this wasnt planned.. so any suggestions would be nice.. If they do hatch they will be going to a vet before i deside to sell or not.

redtail2426

5 Year Member
I am looking to get a bearded dragon in a little while if you decide to sell I might be interested, Good luck and Great job.

Lexi

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
well if you could wait 2-3 months for them to hatch i would be glad to sell you one!

redtail2426

5 Year Member
Yeah I was planning on waiting a few months for one, I was hoping to get a nice colored one and both of the parents are that nice lemon yellow color so that might just work out perfect.

Lexi

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
haha we are kinda getting ahead of our selves here.. this is my first clutch..Lets start talking who gets what when they hatch! lol

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980